Sunday, January 24, 2010

Please Buy My Music

I changed my mind. Give me back all that free music. >:-[ whyIoughta...

Just kidding! ;-) (I promise that this will be the last time I use emoticons in this blog.)

I've put my music up for sale at CDBaby.com. You can buy the mp3 version of It'll Never Come Again for $9.99 or $.99 per song. It will also soon be available on iTunes, Amazon, etc. I would recommend CDBaby, though, because (selfishly) I get the biggest cut from them and (unselfishly) they are currently donating $1 from every album sold to the American Red Cross and to Mercy Corps, a Portland-based relief organization with a large presence in Haiti.

I'm still giving my music away for free at the website and at archive.org, but if you have the money and you want to support my work, then you can also purchase it. Either way, the best way that you can support me is to play my music for your friends and join the mailing list.


Band email marketing
Quantcast

Also, I just want to say thanks for all the support you guys have given me so far.

love,
Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment